In this guide, we’ll walk you through the process of applying for the National Resource Conservation Service (NRCS) sponsored program and explain the metal building practices used to prevent runoff.
- How EQIP funding works, such as payment schedules and eligibility
- The basic steps of the application process
- The ranking criteria NRCS employees use to evaluate applications
- Why agricultural runoff is an environmental issue on farms
- Three structural practices that apply to the construction process of your metal building
- Nine non-structural practices that will also help your metal building system prevent runoff
Download the guide today to begin your EQIP application process and evaluate which conservation practices will make the biggest difference in protecting your farm’s natural resources.