Our standard building features are anything but “standard” in the industry. All of our steel buildings are engineered and manufactured with our customers’ best interests in mind. We believe in providing our customers with a building and service that we ourselves would want. At Searcy Building Systems, we are continually challenging ourselves to know our products and services, and to stay current in the industry. Unlike some other companies, we will never be comfortable with the status quo – the “this is the way we have always done it” mentality. We are committed to making your project a success because we believe that your success is our success!
All Searcy Building Systems buildings include the following upgrades:
- Certified and Accredited Manufacturing Plants.
- One dedicated Building Consultant and Customer Care Representative for the entirety of your building project.
- 3 copies of stamped, certified building and anchor bolt plans.
- 26 ga PBR roof and wall panels for a more weather tight building envelope.
- A written 20-year panel finish warranty against peeling, chalking and fading.
- Deluxe base angle with flashing.
- Insulated personnel doors complete with key with weather-stripping.
- Full cover trim at every large door opening for a finished appearance.
- A fully engineered bracing design that will increase strength and rigidity.
- Zinc Aluminum Capped/Lifetime roof and wall fasteners with washers.
With these upgrades in mind, you can customize your steel building system to your specific requirements. We work with you throughout every step of the design and build process to ensure all your standard building features exceed your expectations. There are countless design features available to help inspire your own metal building system. Whether you need features that include fully engineered bracing, deluxe base angle with flashing, or even a full cover trim at every large door opening, we can create the ideal metal building for your needs. Our upgraded standard building features are available with any building type we provide.
Contact us to learn more about our industry leading standard metal building system features
Capture long-term savings with a metal building: A buyer’s guide
Low upfront cost. Quicker construction. Unmatched durability. Long-term energy efficiency savings. And much more. This guide walks contractors and owners through the long-term value of prefabricated steel buildings.